Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
PLM Business Benefits
Essig PLM customers achieve substantially improved business performance with documented savings of millions of dollars. The savings mount through more efficient product data management and reuse, reduced design cycle times of 60 percent or more, reducing ECO/ECN approvals from weeks to days, quicker proposal response time, and accelerated time to market.
- Accelerated Time-to-Market
- Streamlined Product Release Processes
- Reduced Development Costs
- Improved Product Quality
- Distributed Design and Manufacturing
- Optimized Design Reuse
- Enhanced Customer, Partner, and Employee Communication
- On-the-spot Collaboration
Learn How PLM Can Help Your Company
Watch this three part PLM Web Series covering these topics:
- Improve Business Practices and the Bottom Line
- Do More With Less
- Global Competitiveness in an Economic Downturn
PLM: Understanding, Justifying and Realizing Web Series
Why PLM? Why do it now? How do you get there from here?
A three part PLM Web Series hosted by PLM industry expert Dr. John Stark, widely-known authority, consultant, and author of many articles and books on PLM, PDM, CAD, and IS in Manufacturing.
Learn more about our PLM Solutions:
Improved data access and control are critical to many companies' product development automation and streamlining initiatives. But in many manufacturing companies today, financial and IT resources are limited, and business demands a cost effective product lifecycle management (PLM) solution that installs readily and delivers immediate, proven value and results.
Essig PLM's ProductCenter PLM solution meets these important criteria. It has been proven to provide world-class manufacturers the critical PLM features and capabilities needed to accelerate product development efforts — through these distinguishing characteristics:
- Customer proven implementations
- Comprehensive, out-of-box capabilities
- Scalable from workgroup to enterprise
- Low administration and IT requirements
- Fast return on investment
Geting More Information
ProductCenter PLM Overview
Customer SuccessZodiac Pool Systems Dives in with ProductCenter PLM
The 3R’s of PLM White Paper
Essig PLM’s latest White Paper identifies three essential elements for justifying PLM as the key to productivity improvement initiatives of global product development companies.