Sr. Solutions Consultant
SofTech Group Incorporated, a division of Essig PLM is a first class software solution provider headquartered in Massachusetts. Essig PLM focuses on delivering productivity enhancing solutions such as PDM, PLM, CAD Integrations as well as best in class support and services.
Essig PLM is a dynamic, growing, global organization that prides itself on bringing to market proven, comprehensive out-of-the box technology which enables our customers to deploy quickly and immediately realize productivity and efficiency benefits across all facets of their business.
We are looking for qualified candidates to join our fast paced, collaborative team.
Sr. Solutions Consultant is an extremely challenging position that requires a broad skill set and experience to excel in this position. The Sr. Solutions Consultant will work with a team or individually to gather requirements from clients to develop and implement solutions to meet and exceed the clients' expectations. The solutions could range from developing and implementing a custom UI applications based on business rules, data migrations from one PLM/ERP system to another or working with the client to assist the client to gather their requirements and architect a solution.
- Lead technical discussions to develop solutions for clients
- Write and propose technical design
- Develop and deliver custom solutions per the client requirements
- Knowledge of PLM software solution capabilities, such as Aras Innovator, PTC Windchill, TeamCenter, Enovia, or similar
- Ability to establish effective working relationships in a team environment and be able to work independently to meet the project deliverables
- Effective organization and time management skills, with ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledgeable in Visual Studio and Git/GitHub
- Knowledgeable in Oracle and SQL Server Administration
Experience & Education:
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering Technology, Mechanical Engineering or technology related field (4 year degree preferred).
- 5+ years of previous experience with PLM Deployments, Configurations, Customization and/or Support.
- Work experience in the fields of New Product Introduction, Product Development Process, CMII Change Management and/or CAD-PLM Environments.
- Experience with processing business requirements and business process definitions, application design/configuration and integrated testing activities.
- Travel is a requirement for this position.
If you desire a position with a growing company and an opportunity to challenge yourself, please send your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com.